Terms and Conditions.
This promotional competition (the “competition”) is conducted by Killer Brands Franchise (“the Organiser”) and is open to all participants of the “Guess how many Easter Eggs are in this box? And Win 1 of 5 R200 meal vouchers.” Facebook and Instagram Competition in South Africa, 18 years and older, except directors, members, agents, employees, consultants and immediate family members of any employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisors or suppliers. Participants must have followed or liked the Killer Brands Franchise, Facebook and Instagram Page.
2. By entering this competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organiser, in its sole discretion. In the event of any dispute whatsoever, the decision of the judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. This includes any requirements and/or proceedings issued by the Organiser regarding the prizes provided in terms of this competition.
3. This competition commences on 30th March 2021 and continues until the 9th April 2021 (the “promotional period”).
4. Winners will be contacted directly, and will be announced on the 16th April 2021, on Killer Brands Franchise - Social Media pages.
5. Participants may enter the by liking the page and commenting on the Social Media posts made between the 30th March 2021 and the 30th March 2021 on the Organiser’s Social Media page.
6. The prizes: 5 Winners will receive a R200 meal voucher.
7. The following criteria apply to the prizes:
a. A winner will be selected by the closest guess of eggs in the box.
b. Entries will be judged by Jimmy’s head office staff team and judges decision is final.
c. Winner may only receive one “set” of a prize: An individual can only win once, winning participant re-entries will not be taken into consideration.
d. The winner of the prizes will be notified with a reply on Social Media and requested to provide their contact details to the Organiser within 24 hours of being notified in order for the Organiser to award the prizes. Should the Organiser be unable to reach a winner, such a person will be disqualified and another participant will be contacted under the same terms and conditions.
e. Once the winners contact details have been provided, the winner will be contacted via an e-mail or telephonically by the Organiser. The winner must complete any required documentation and comply with these Terms and Conditions as well as the terms and conditions of Social Media in full. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with these rules for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the prizes.
g. The prizes do not include delivery of food items.
9. By entering this competition, a participant agrees, at no fee, to be identified and to be photographed, and that such photograph may be published in printed and/or electronic media, or to appear on radio, the internet, e-mail and television when accepting his/her prize.
10. All participants agree and acknowledge, by entering this competition, that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. All participants and winners indemnify the Organiser, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents, as well as the proprietors of Facebook and Instagram, against any and all claims, damages or loss how so ever arising, including, but not limited to, any wilful misconduct or negligent actor omission arising from their participation in this competition and subsequent acceptance and use of the prize.
12. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered.
13. The Organiser shall not be liable for any disruptions to the competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which are beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition, the Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the participants.
14. The Organiser reserves the sole right to cancel this competition at any given time beyond its reasonable control.
15. By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the Terms and Conditions may, at the Organiser’s absolute discretion, result in the forfeiture of any prize.
16. The Organiser will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof. No liability is accepted for any loss or damages relating to the use of this site and/or the reliance of information contained in it.
17. All information relating to the competition and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
19. Participants in the competition acknowledge by their participation in the competition that they have read the legal notice pertaining to this competition.